We offer a wide variety of mounting, from dry mounting a poster for your child's room to museum mounting a collector's rare print, and have the knowledge and experience to help you choose the right solution for your artwork.
- Dry Mounting: A heat-activated tissue is used in our vacuum press to permanently mount artwork onto foam board. Essential for flattening rolled prints, and helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and creases.
- Fusion Mounting: A reversible heat-activated tissue is used in our vacuum press to permanently mount artwork onto foam board -- essentially, archival dry mounting.
- Wet Mounting: A liquid or paste adhesive is used to bond the artwork onto a substrate.
- Lamination: The artwork is dry mounted, and then a laminate film is sealed on top, protecting your artwork from fingerprints, dirt, moisture, and other contaminants.
- Plaque Mounting: A very popular and inexpensive way to mount replaceable photos and posters. The artwork is mounted onto a sturdy 3/8" medium density fiberboard or MDF and heat-sealed with a matte laminate, providing permanent protection from fingerprints, dirt, moisture and other contaminants. The edges of the plaque are beveled and finished with your choice of colour, and a keyhole slot is routered into the back for hanging. This is a great solution for travel photos, postcards, newspaper articles, or inexpensive prints.