High-quality artist prints have become more and more popular in the last few years. With many advancements in printing techniques and computer systems it is now possible to reproduce your artwork, photos, and graphic images on a range of modern substrates -- fine art digital canvas, art papers, aluminum, and more -- ready to be framed and displayed. Perfect for taking your treasured photos from the computer to their rightful place on your wall or mantle to be enjoyed for years to come. Also a great option for artists who want to reproduce their art in a variety of ways.
- Paper Prints are printed with archival-quality, aqueous, pigment-based ink to your custom size. Printed on a range of papers – from custom sizes to pre-cut sheets from industry-leaders like Hahnemühle, Canson Infinity, and Moab. Prints can also then be mounted onto Foamcore, Rynoboard, or Matboard.
- Canvas Prints are printed on high-quality, durable, cotton-polyester blend canvas, using pigment-based, archival quality, eco-solvent inks for an abrasion-resistant surface that won’t crack when stretched and does not require further lamination. Select from a variety of printed edge options to finish your custom canvas, including black, white, average colour, gallery wrap, mirrored, and extended. Canvas prints are expertly stretched by hand on a custom-cut pine stretcher bar frame -- choose from 3⁄4” and 11⁄2” deep bars.
- Sublimation Prints are ultra modern, high definition metal prints that add a warm, metallic glow to your image with stunning effects. Produced with specialty inks and heat set, your image is permanently fused into the coating of the metal, creating an extremely durable print that is resistant to scratching, stains, moisture, and UV fading.
- Facemount Prints begins with a print on your choice of FC RC Gloss or Moab Slickrock Metallic Pearl paper, the face of which is then permanently mounted to the back of a custom-cut piece of clear acrylic, and then backed with an aluminum panel. Colours are more vibrant and the image appears sharper than ever before, standing out with a near 3D effect.
- Aluminum Panel Prints are a clean, modern, industrial way to display your print on paper. Images are printed onto Photo Paper before being mounted to a lightweight, durable aluminum composite panel. A Gloss or Matte laminate protects the paper surface from abrasion and UV damage.