A Plein Air Weekend in the Okanagan
Giant Head Winery with a Friday night artist reception and painting demonstration. Join Mark Glavina and guests as we paint the town on Saturday morning in Summerland, starting with a short class on urban composition and street perspective, followed by a break in the afternoon for a little R&R. Events continue in the late afternoon with a visit to SageHills Winery for a painting session and wine tasting. An optional social night out at Local’s Lounge and Grille is planned (cost not included). Sunday morning our weekend continues under the Summerland Sun in the beautiful vineyards of Thornhaven Winery, where we will provide you with a picnic brunch as you paint. Our weekend wraps up with a display and an opportunity for feedback on your weekend’s accomplishments. Workshop fee: $125.00
- Opening Reception
- Raffle tickets for prizes and wine tastings
- Saturday Breakfast-on-the-go
- Sunday Picnic Brunch
- Expert Plein Air Painting Instruction
- Non-painters are welcome to attend the opening reception and all social activities, excluding Sunday’s Picnic Brunch.
- Other personal expenses
- Art Supplies (please bring all you own supplies)
To Register Click the Stamp below!